Re: contrib vs. gborg/pgfoundry for replication solutions

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: pgsql(at)mohawksoft(dot)com, Jan Wieck <JanWieck(at)Yahoo(dot)com>, PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: contrib vs. gborg/pgfoundry for replication solutions
Date: 2004-04-24 04:42:26
Lists: pgsql-hackers

"Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy(at)postgresql(dot)org> writes:
> I don't agree with this, since mirrors are web mirrors ... but I do like
> the 'Contrib' pointing to gborg/projects ...

Yeah, I like the contrib link idea too. Much of the recent discussion
comes down to gborg not being visible enough.

However ... how do we handle things once pgfoundry is online too?

(I suppose two links labeled "Old Contrib" and "New Contrib" might serve
as a forcing function to get projects to migrate over ;-))