Minor annoyance in pgAdmin III

From: "Dan O Barr" <dobarr(at)ndoc(dot)state(dot)nv(dot)us>
To: <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Minor annoyance in pgAdmin III
Date: 2003-07-29 16:39:16
Lists: pgadmin-support

First of all, let me give you a big kudos for an excellent piece of
work! I have used pgAdmin II every day for months, and now I am
testing/using pgAdmin III. The only things I've come across so far are:
Things not working under the Help menu
Renaming a table/field requires refreshing the table list to see
changes
I miss the plugins, I assume those will eventually be re-written by
others to work in v III

Keep up the good work, and as I run into anything more serious, I'll let
you know. This seems better than alpha quality to me!

Thanks,
Dan O'Barr, Network Administrator
Nevada Department of Corrections