function definitions

From: "Crystal Whittier" <Crystal(at)eiri(dot)usu(dot)edu>
To: <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: function definitions
Date: 2007-02-15 17:57:53
Lists: pgsql-www

To anyone who can help me out,

I was wondering if someone can steer me in the right direction. I'm trying to retrieve the text of the functions in our database. I've searched all over the internet and have not seen a way to do this. It seems that in pg_view there is a column called definition, but pg_proc has nothing this simple. I've tried looking at pg_dump to see if there's a way to use that, but haven't really seen one either. Any ideas or things I can try of a different direction I should be looking?

Thanks,
Crystal Whittier