Re: Fwd: Re: Buildfarm now building but with test failures

From: "Mike Fowler" <mike(at)mlfowler(dot)com>
To: "Dave Cramer" <pg(at)fastcrypt(dot)com>
Cc: "List" <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Fwd: Re: Buildfarm now building but with test failures
Date: 2012-01-18 11:21:08
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

> Mike,
>
> I committed this. let me know if the buildfarm passes
>
> Dave Cramer
>
> dave.cramer(at)credativ(dot)ca
> http://www.credativ.ca

Dave,

The buildfarm has succesfully built. HEAD is still listed as a failure on
the buildfarm reporting server as the logs were too old. It seems that you
have 3 hours to build and test and the HEAD build exceeded that - a
disadvantage of running it on an EC2 mirco instance I guess. I'll keep an
eye on that over the next few days.

Regards,
--
Mike Fowler