problem with connection to remote server

From: Ireneusz Tarnowski <Ireneusz(dot)Tarnowski(at)pwr(dot)wroc(dot)pl>
To: pgsql-php(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: problem with connection to remote server
Date: 2010-01-28 09:51:41
Lists: pgsql-php
Hi,

I have some PHP application and 2 postgreSQL remote servers.
All servers are runing under Solaris 10.

I can connect from application to one postgresql server and all work fine. I have to move database to second server. I export/import data. Check all  data inside database - OK. I can't connect from php application into second postgresql server.

I test if it  possible to connect using psql -h remote_server and I can connect. I check firewall's ... but I can connect between application serwer and postgresql server using CMD (psql). Only PHP application can't connect. Otherside ... the PHP application works fine with first postgresql server (and PHP configuration supports psql).

I compared TCP packets and it looks like the application and server drop connection after first 2 packets (ACK).

Can anybody understand problem and know answer?

best regards
Irek

pgsql-php by date

Next:From: Andrew McMillanDate: 2010-01-28 10:02:35