Re: Replication using slony-I

From: Abdul Rahman <abr_ora(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: rod(at)iol(dot)ie, glynastill(at)yahoo(dot)co(dot)uk
Subject: Re: Replication using slony-I
Date: 2008-09-30 07:22:23
Lists: pgsql-general

Dear All,

I worked again from very start and faced the same problem which encountered earlier.
In order to perform replication. I am following the steps present in

http://people.planetpostgresql.org/dpage/index.php?/archives/51-Setting-up-Slony-I-with-pgAdmin.html

and
successfully reached to step # 13. I have Slony-I pgAdmin-III included
in postgresql-8.2 and the platform is WindowsXp. But here I am not
getting the "NewSubscription" option when do right click on
Subscription Set.