ODBC Interface Problems on HPUX 10.20

From: "Saltsgaver, Scott" <scottsa(at)aiinet(dot)com>
To: "'psql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org'" <psql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: ODBC Interface Problems on HPUX 10.20
Date: 1999-08-26 14:11:31
Lists: pgsql-interfaces
Greetings,

I need help getting the ODBC interface to work on an HP-UX 10.20 box.  I am
working on an HP-UX 10.20 system and using IODBC for my ODBC driver.  While
running the odbctest sample program, it cores when the function
QR_Destructor is called.  Specifically when the free of the QResultClass is
attempted in QR_Destructor.  I used gcc to compile both postgres and iodbc.
If I comment out the free of the QResultClass in QR_Destructor then the code
makes it to the interactive part of the sample and I am able to perform
queries.  I did this knowing that I would be leaking memory but attempted it
to try to make some progress.

Version info.
iodbc - 2.50.3
postgres 6.5.1
HP - 10.20

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Scott Saltsgaver
scottsa(at)aiinet(dot)com

pgsql-interfaces by date

Next:From: Ken J. WrightDate: 1999-08-26 16:07:20