Re: Problems with pgagent Jobs

From: "Selber, Heiko" <heiko(dot)selber(at)siemens(dot)com>
To: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>, <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Problems with pgagent Jobs
Date: 2006-06-02 13:57:21
Lists: pgadmin-support
Hi Dave,

no need to send you the dumps; I compared them and saw what was wrong: Some of the functions of pgagent were missing.

Apparently, pgagent.sql had gone only halfway through when it was installed.

I executed the remaining part of pgagent.sql, restarted postgres, and violà it works.

Thank you for your help,

Heiko