PG SQL scripts

From: "Nigel Bishop" <Nigel(dot)Bishop(at)ioko(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: PG SQL scripts
Date: 2005-04-21 15:25:44
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi,

Does anyone know of any websites (or care to share) that have PG sql
scripts for querying the pg_ views/tables, (there's 000's for Oracle
dba_ v$ views). I'm after storage (sizes etc) info regarding the
applications tables/indexes, also how can I format the output-ted
columns into a more readable format.

Many thanks for any assistance.

Cheers,
Nigel

Communications on or through ioko's computer systems may be monitored or recorded to secure effective system operation and for other lawful purposes.

Unless otherwise agreed expressly in writing, this communication is to be treated as confidential and the information in it may not be used or disclosed except for the purpose for which it has been sent. If you have reason to believe that you are not the intended recipient of this communication, please contact the sender immediately. No employee is authorised to conclude any binding agreement on behalf of ioko with another party by e-mail without prior express written confirmation.

ioko365 Ltd, Innovation Close, York Science Park, York, YO10 5ZD, ENGLAND.
Tel +44 (0) 1904 438 000. VAT reg 656 2443 31. Reg no 3048367. All rights reserved.