Re: Views and Access 2000

From: Nick Haw <nick(dot)haw(at)operagrp(dot)com>
To: "'Henshall, Stuart - WCP'" <SHenshall(at)westcountrypublications(dot)co(dot)uk>,"'pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org'" <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Views and Access 2000
Date: 2002-06-19 09:25:36
Lists: pgsql-interfaces
Thanks for the reply, but just to clarify (sorry I'm a bit new to all this).
With the view I've got, do I create a table that is exactly the same as the
view, but with no data in it, and then use a rule on that table to bring the
data from the view? Or am I over complicating this?

Many Thanks

Nick Haw