Views and Access 2000

From: Nick Haw <nick(dot)haw(at)operagrp(dot)com>
To: "'pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org'" <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Views and Access 2000
Date: 2002-06-12 15:46:15
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

OK, i have some views that I need people to be able to use in Access 2000.
When I try an link them using my ODBC data source I always get a dialogue
box which says "select unique record identifier" even though the table the
view is using has got a primary key. I don't want this box to appear, is
there anyway I can stop it?