Re: CVS Commit by dpage: MAC OSX bundle support

From: OpenMacNews <OpenMacNews(at)speakeasy(dot)net>
To: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>,"Florian G(dot) Pflug" <fgp(at)phlo(dot)org>
Subject: Re: CVS Commit by dpage: MAC OSX bundle support
Date: 2005-04-12 08:31:55
Lists: pgadmin-hackers
hi,

>> ok, 'goal posts' moving in real time here ... =)
>
> Thought you'd gone to bed!

i've actually been asleep for the last 90 minutes ... i'm typing in my sleep.
|-)

>> Florian -- does this commit contain your latest
>> update/correction re: the
>> missing Makefile?
>
> I'm not Florian, but yes, it does.

well, then, that was fast ... but, clear. thx.

>> Dave -- have these changes propagated? (if so, Florian, I
>> assume that I no
>> longer need to apply your patches, yes?)
>
> Not sure what you mean by propagated? They're in CVS, so if you do a cvs
> update you will get them. If you're using source tarballs you'll have to
> wait until tomorrow, or apply the patches yourself.

wasn't sure whether y'all commit to the final repository (which, per your
comment is, apprently, the case), or to an intermediate staging area that
pushes at a later time (hence, a propagation delay) ...

now i'm, going to sleep for real!

richard