Re: feature request ?

From: "Gregory S(dot) Williamson" <gsw(at)globexplorer(dot)com>
To: "sad" <sad(at)bankir(dot)ru>, <pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: feature request ?
Date: 2004-06-24 07:48:13
Lists: pgsql-sql
Programming languages, perhaps, but clearly not uncommon in SQL ... Informix certainly allows a column to be of type boolean but with a value of NULL for given rows (unless precluded by a not-null constraint). Should we question integers, which can be positive, negative, or -- gasp ! -- NULL ?

I don't see what your point is. That SQL is wrong ? Or that SQL is not "C" ? Or that SQL is not a "programming language" ?

"?Que purposa sirve tanto comedia ?  Quien inventan tab miseria ?"

Greg Williamson
GLobeXplorer LLC