SQL convert UTC to MST

From: "Seader, Cameron" <CSeader(at)idahopower(dot)com>
To: pgsql-php(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: SQL convert UTC to MST
Date: 2003-12-27 23:37:32
Lists: pgsql-php
I cannot figure this out, and im no SQL guru and would like to do this with an SQL statement if i can. so far here is my SQL statement.

SELECT * FROM t444d500009b5_4_6 ORDER BY utctime DESC

What can i add here to have the column in this table converted from UTC to MST.
any input would be helpful
Thanks,

Cameron Seader
Operations Center Technician II
CSeader(at)Idahopower(dot)com
1.208.388.2582 Office

[INFO] -- Access Manager:
This transmission may contain information that is privileged, confidential and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the information contained herein (including any reliance thereon) is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you received this transmission in error, please immediately contact the sender and destroy the material in its entirety, whether in electronic or hard copy format.  Thank you.   A2

pgsql-php by date