RE: [INTERFACES] binary insert with JDBC

From: Peter Mount <peter(at)maidstone(dot)gov(dot)uk>
To: "'Sean Reilly'" <sreilly(at)cnri(dot)reston(dot)va(dot)us>, "'interfaces postgres'" <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: "'Peter at home'" <peter(at)retep(dot)org(dot)uk>
Subject: RE: [INTERFACES] binary insert with JDBC
Date: 1998-05-12 15:20:23
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Ok, which version of Postgres are you using?

To use Blobs (Binary Large Objects) currently you need to use the oid type.

Take a look at the example.blobtest and example.ImageViewer classes as these
deal with Blobs.

--
Peter T Mount, peter(at)maidstone(dot)gov(dot)uk, peter(at)retep(dot)org(dot)uk
Please note that this is from my works email. If you reply, please cc my