RE: [INTERFACES] JBuilder QueryDataSet: Can't browse tables in Query Editor

From: Peter Mount <peter(at)maidstone(dot)gov(dot)uk>
To: "'Pierre Habraken'" <Pierre(dot)Habraken(at)ujf-grenoble(dot)fr>, "'Peter Mount'" <peter(at)maidstone(dot)gov(dot)uk>
Cc: <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>, "'Patrick Scott Pierce'" <pspierce(at)mindspring(dot)net>, "'Peter at home'" <peter(at)retep(dot)org(dot)uk>
Subject: RE: [INTERFACES] JBuilder QueryDataSet: Can't browse tables in Query Editor
Date: 1998-04-23 15:32:57
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

You could try just the 6.3.2 driver as it will work with the 6.3 server.

It's interesting that 1.0 doesn't work, but 1.01 does.

Also, the auth= parameter is obsolete. Since 6.3, it's not even looked for.

--
Peter T Mount, peter(at)maidstone(dot)gov(dot)uk, pmount(at)retep(dot)org(dot)uk
Please note that this is from my works email. If you reply, please cc my