RE: JDBC escape processing

From: Gregory Krasnow <gak(at)STONEANALYTICS(dot)com>
To: Peter Mount <petermount(at)it(dot)maidstone(dot)gov(dot)uk>, "'Gunnar R|nning'" <gunnar(at)candleweb(dot)no>, pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: RE: JDBC escape processing
Date: 2000-05-24 16:57:19
Lists: pgsql-interfaces
I have started to put together the beginnings of some escape processing.
Right now I have started with the date literal escapes since that is most
pressing for my needs.

- Greg

Gregory Krasnow
Lead Software Engineer
gak(at)OpenSourceCRM(dot)org <mailto:gak(at)OpenSourceCRM(dot)org>
Tel: 858.503.7540 x204