Re: LinuxCon CfP

From: Mark Wong <markwkm(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
Cc: PostgreSQL Advocacy <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: LinuxCon CfP
Date: 2010-03-24 14:51:23
Lists: pgsql-advocacy
On Tue, Mar 23, 2010 at 5:36 PM, Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com> wrote:
> Folks,
>
> LinuxCon is in Boston this year:
>
> http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/linuxcon/cfp
>
> Would be nice for a few Postgres folks to submit talks on performance
> and sysadmin on Linux.

I think I finally got dbt-5 up to date (the tpc-e derived workload)
and am hopefully just putting the finishing touches together.  I don't
know if I can put something together in time for LinuxCon, or even
having something interesting to say about it.  Unless people have
different opinions on how interesting it would be to have a new-ish
oltp characterization talk for LinuxCon.

Regards,
Mark