[DELAYED] PostgreSQL Portland Performance Practice Project (P5)

From: "Mark Wong" <markwkm(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Postgresql PDX_Users" <pdxpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: [DELAYED] PostgreSQL Portland Performance Practice Project (P5)
Date: 2008-10-31 18:32:16
Lists: pdxpug

For those of you who were at PGWest 2008 and were expecting an
announcement of a PostgreSQL performance specific meet up in November,
you'll have to wait a little longer. We were not able to nail down a
place to meet so we're going to start in January, after the holidays.
I'm hoping to have details hammered out within a couple of weeks.
Stay tuned...

Regards,
Mark