PostgreSQL Virtual Machines

From: "Mark Wong" <markwkm(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: PostgreSQL Virtual Machines
Date: 2008-04-12 03:12:26
Lists: pgsql-advocacy
Hello everyone,

I was wondering what people thought about having virtual machines
available for download (VMware, Xen, kvm, etc.) in addition to having
livecd's?  I figure at least the same basic idea as the livecd to have
many PostgreSQL related software pre-installed and ready to run. I
think it would be good to have more options for how PostgreSQL can be
tried.

Regards,
Mark

pgsql-advocacy by date

Next:From: Dan LangilleDate: 2008-04-12 03:15:54