Re: conference -- Lunch Options near PSU volunteer

From: "Mark Wong" <markwkm(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pdxpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: conference -- Lunch Options near PSU volunteer
Date: 2007-09-26 19:16:10
Lists: pdxpug
On 9/26/07, Rich Shepard <rshepard(at)appl-ecosys(dot)com> wrote:
> On Wed, 26 Sep 2007, Selena Deckelmann wrote:
>
> > Could someone research Lunch Options for the conference?  I'm looking for
> > places that are within walking distance of the Engineering building at PSU
> > and are open on Saturdays for lunch. I'd like at least 4 locations with
> > vegetarian options.
>
>    Isn't there a Hot Lips Pizza on 6th Ave near the Smith Building? I've no
> idea where the Engineering Building is located.

The engineering building is in H-10:
http://www.pdx.edu/map.html

If I used google correctly, these are all the nearby restaurants:
http://maps.google.com/maps?near=1930+SW+4th+Ave,+Portland,+OR+97201&geocode=&q=restaurants&f=l&hl=en&ie=UTF8&ll=45.510918,-122.681258&spn=0.006872,0.011909&z=16&om=1

Sorry if I don't have veggie recommendations. :(

Mark