Re: No meeting next week, want to give a talk?

From: "Mark Wong" <markwkm(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Selena Deckelmann" <sdeckelmann(at)chrisking(dot)com>
Cc: "Postgresql PDX_Users" <pdxpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: No meeting next week, want to give a talk?
Date: 2007-07-14 05:52:32
Lists: pdxpug

On 7/12/07, Selena Deckelmann <sdeckelmann(at)chrisking(dot)com> wrote:
> Mark -- what about that new benchmark that just came out? Could you
> give a talk on that?

Yeah, I could. How long is the talk supposed to be, I had trouble
finding that quickly scanning over details. I would think the
currently proposed ideas would be more interesting to a wider group of
people, but if the selection committee feels an overview of an OLTP
benchmark would be interesting enough, I'll be happy to do it.

Regards,
Mark