cannot install postgres

From: Tanuwijaya <tanuwijaya(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: cannot install postgres
Date: 2009-05-25 03:03:38
Lists: pgsql-novice

Dear All,
Once in a while I ever installed the old progreSQL, but then I uninstalled it.
Now, I want to install it again, but always asked for a password, when I enter the
password it will said that the password is wrong.
What should I do so I can install it again?

Thanks in advance.

--
Best regards,

-Sobari Tanuwijaya-

along the same lines as the life of his Son...