SQLStatistics problem

From: Blake McBride <blake(at)mcbride(dot)name>
To: Hiroshi Inoue <inoue(at)tpf(dot)co(dot)jp>, pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: SQLStatistics problem
Date: 2006-08-23 20:04:35
Lists: pgsql-odbc

I am having a problem with SQLStatistics.  I am using Hiroshi Inoue's
latest ODBC DLL's, PostgreSQL 8.1.2, all on Windows XP.

I issued the following SQL statements:

     ADD CONSTRAINT rights_id_key UNIQUE (id);

CREATE UNIQUE INDEX blake ON rights (deny_flag);

When I do a dump of the database the two statements create different
results as I would expect.  By "different results" I mean the dump uses
different commands to re-create each of those things.  One is a constraint
and the other an index.

When I use ODBC SQLStatistics I get back records for each of those statements
but there is no way to distinguish the constraint from the index.

Any help would be appreciated.

Blake McBride

pgsql-odbc by date

Next:From: AndreasDate: 2006-08-23 20:19:05