Installation of pgAdmin

From: Douglas Bates <bates(at)stat(dot)wisc(dot)edu>
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Installation of pgAdmin
Date: 2001-09-13 17:08:44
Lists: pgsql-odbc

I received a response that the address pgadmin-support(at)greatbridge(dot)com
was unreachable when I tried to send this. As I say below, I was
sorry to hear that greatbridge.com had ceased operations.

Can anyone on this list help me with my question about installation of
pgAdmin? Please cc: me on responses. I am not currently subscribed
to this list.