Re: Monitoring Postgresql performance

From: Tony Wasson <ajwasson(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Juraj Holtak <juraj(at)proaut(dot)org>, Jon Jensen <jon(at)endpoint(dot)com>, Anjan Dave <adave(at)vantage(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-performance(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Monitoring Postgresql performance
Date: 2005-09-30 20:57:16
Lists: pgsql-performance

On 9/29/05, Juraj Holtak <juraj(at)proaut(dot)org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> impressive
>
> But you forgot to include those scipts as attachment or they got lost
> somehow ;-)
>
> could you post them (again)?
>
> thanx,
> Juraj

Attached you'll find the scripts I use in nagios to monitor
postgresql. I cleaned these up a bit but they are still rough. Please
let me know if you find these useful. I will see about getting these
are part of the nagios plugins package.

Tony Wasson

Attachment Content-Type Size
pgnagios.zip application/zip 7.7 KB