pdxpug MT site - mod permissions?

From: Selena Deckelmann <selena(at)chrisking(dot)com>
To: fred(at)redhotpenguin(dot)com, pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: pdxpug MT site - mod permissions?
Date: 2006-06-30 00:02:21
Lists: pgsql-www

Hello!

Fred - Josh Berkus pointed me your way for a little help with this!

I have recently been give access to update the pdxpug site, and was
wondering if that permission could be extended to the links area. I
would like to update the links to point to the pdxpugs mailing list
archive page, and FreeGeek, a non-profit that is hosting our meetings.

Also, I noticed that the pdxpugs archive page is missing it's style..
http://archives.postgresql.org/pdxpug/ Is it possible to get it to
look more like sfpug's page?

Thanks so much!

-selena