Re: delphi access question?

From: "Merlin Moncure" <merlin(dot)moncure(at)rcsonline(dot)com>
To: "Joel Fradkin" <jfradkin(at)wazagua(dot)com>
Cc: <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: delphi access question?
Date: 2005-07-01 20:49:09
Lists: pgsql-odbc
> Hate to fix it so the new odbc drivers work, but my Delphi application
> doesn't.
> Also if you had any experience with the newer odbc drivers and Unicode
> regards to issues I might see.
> I tested my web page using a converted record (Unicode database) and
it is
> showing up ok now, but the old odbc will not display it, so I will not
> able to switch back easily.

Zeos support for Unicode/postgresql is partial:

however things may have improved since then. ymmv.

I expect the new odbc driver should fix a lot of your odbc related
problems.  It's been a long time coming.

pgsql-odbc by date

Next:From: Joel FradkinDate: 2005-07-01 20:57:28
Previous:From: Joel FradkinDate: 2005-07-01 18:30:11
Subject: Re: encoding converting from ascii to unicode (I got it