Re: Move to Subversion?

From: "Merlin Moncure" <merlin(dot)moncure(at)rcsonline(dot)com>
To: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
Cc: "PgAdmin Hackers" <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Move to Subversion?
Date: 2005-04-28 12:30:54
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

> Thoughts, comments, objections?
>
> Currently I quite like it. The structure and web interface is a little
> confusing at first, but TortoiseSVN makes using it a breeze on
Windows.

> Regards, Dave.

I was an early adopter of subversion and I'm really pleased with it. I
don't contribute much code here, but I think it's a smart move, assuming
everybody else is ok with it. The only thing disappointing about the
project is they seem to have lost all interest developing an SQL
backend.

The subversion-users mailing list is more active than the ten or so
pgsql mailing lists I subscribe to put together (!).

Merlin