Re: basic questions with odbc and visual basic.

From: "Merlin Moncure" <merlin(dot)moncure(at)rcsonline(dot)com>
To: "Jeff Eckermann" <jeff_eckermann(at)yahoo(dot)com>
Cc: <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: basic questions with odbc and visual basic.
Date: 2004-09-28 16:06:17
Lists: pgsql-odbc
> Do you have driver option "Row Versioning" set to
> true?  I'm vague on the details, but I suspect that
> may help.

That did the trick...bless you.

FWIW, I tracked down the failed updates to Access chopping timestamp
column to nearest second (note: this was not a field I was trying to
update).  The timestamp was wrapped in a domain which may have caused
the problem.  Have confirmed both successful edit of regular table in
both access and vb.

Merlin

pgsql-odbc by date

Next:From: anthony.cadutoDate: 2004-09-28 16:23:01