Re: How can I implement a Win32 C-Language function?

From: "Merlin Moncure" <merlin(dot)moncure(at)rcsonline(dot)com>
To: <maurizio(dot)merli(at)libero(dot)it>
Cc: "pgsql-hackers-win32" <pgsql-hackers-win32(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: How can I implement a Win32 C-Language function?
Date: 2004-08-27 12:26:18
Lists: pgsql-hackers-win32

Maurizio wrote:
> How can I implement a Win32 C-Language function?

Yes! MinGW includes the win32 API. Just include windows.h from your
source file...also make sure you are familiar with the peculiarities of
the C calling convention for postgresql.

The easiest way to get started is to browse through the contrib folder
and find an already written C function. Just copy it, add windows.h,
and put in your own code.

Merlin