Re: Version mismatch ?

From: "Merlin Moncure" <merlin(dot)moncure(at)rcsonline(dot)com>
To: <jan(at)artinos(dot)be>
Cc: <pgsql-hackers-win32(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Version mismatch ?
Date: 2004-07-01 13:13:27
Lists: pgsql-hackers-win32

I just confirmed that the versions in the binary version are all
matched. You probably have another version of postgres somewhere in
your path, possible cygwin. You can check the versions yourself by
looking at the modified date in the local\pgsql\bin folder.

Also, you are using Windows 98. The postgresql native port will only
work on NT based Windows systems. You need to get a hold of an XP or
2000 version of windows.

Merlin