triggers

From: "Freddy Villalba Arias" <fvillalba(at)madrid(dot)bilbomatica(dot)es>
Subject: triggers
Date: 2004-04-06 14:52:09
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Hi everybody,

I'm a newbie to PostgreSQL. I've read that it supports triggers. Are
those triggers similar to / compatible with Oracle triggers (i.e. does
an Oracle trigger's code works on PostgreSQL? What are the differences /
similarities?

I'm about to read the online help on this matter. That might answer some
of my doubts. Anyway, any insight you can provide will be appreciated.

Cheers,

Freddy.