JDBC driver

From: Antonini Roberto <Roberto(dot)Antonini(at)TILAB(dot)COM>
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: JDBC driver
Date: 2004-06-29 12:45:44
Lists: pgsql-jdbc
Hi all,

I'm a newbie in this mailing list.

I'm using a JDBC driver to access a postgres DB, the version of my jar
is 7.2,

I get some performance troubles using this driver in a sense of CPU
consuming.

Could someone help me, suggesting me a best-performance JDBC driver?

Roby.

Gruppo Telecom Italia - Direzione e coordinamento di Telecom Italia S.p.A.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
is prohibited. Please return it immediately to the sender and delete
the message. Should you have any questions, please send an e_mail to
MailAdmin(at)tilab(dot)com(dot) Thank you

pgsql-jdbc by date

Next:From: Matt VerranDate: 2004-06-29 20:15:56