psql position

From: Kyle J(dot) Ginavan <kyle(at)agencieshq(dot)com>
To: pgsql-jobs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: psql position
Date: 2011-08-18 21:01:45
Lists: pgsql-jobs

If anyone is looking to showcase their wicked sql skills please contact me. A very basic knowledge of Ruby and Rails is also recommended to generate unit tests. The projects requirements are clearly defined and will be simple to communicate and execute. I assure that your patience and skill will be challenged. I will also pay for a referral so please spread the word. Everything else relating to this project is very flexible. Please reach out to me to find out more.

Thanks,
Kyle