Some info needed to advocate

From: Francois Suter <dba(at)paragraf(dot)ch>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Some info needed to advocate
Date: 2004-03-01 17:18:14
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Hi all,

I have a couple of questions from some people interested in migrating
to PostgreSQL and I lack some answers. Please can you help me answer
the following questions:

- are there native PostgreSQL drivers for Delphi and Crystal Reports?
The people would like to avoid using ODBC.

- about the planned Windows native version: is it going to be exactly
the same or are there going to be some missing functionalities, what
with it running on Windows and not Unix? Are there any major issues
that can be expected?

Thanks

Francois

Home page: http://www.monpetitcoin.com/

"Would Descartes have programmed in Pascal?" - Umberto Eco