cygwin 1.5.18: cron service issue

From: "Faisal Moiz" <Faisal(dot)Moiz(at)vgt(dot)net>
To: <pgsql-cygwin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: cygwin 1.5.18: cron service issue
Date: 2005-12-12 16:36:53
Lists: pgsql-cygwin
Hi,

I am trying to get cron run as a service on windows XP by running the
/usr/bin/cron-config as my self. It sets up the cron service but when
cron runs my bash script it is unable to run any dos commands via "cmd".
I have also tried with full absolute paths in my bash scripts but it
still does not work.

Is there anyways to make bash run dos commands via cygwin cron service?

Thanks in advance for your help in this matter.

-Faisal Moiz

-------------------------------------  Notice of Confidentiality ----------------------------------------------------------
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the
individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify
postmaster(at)vgt(dot)net(dot) This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the
individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or
copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by
mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified
that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information
is strictly prohibited.

pgsql-cygwin by date

Next:From: Reini UrbanDate: 2005-12-18 13:12:46