Re: SFPUG meetings, schedule for year

From: Drew Wilson <amw(at)apple(dot)com>
To: Steven Ericsson Zenith <steven(at)semeiosis(dot)com>
Cc: SF Postgres <sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: SFPUG meetings, schedule for year
Date: 2006-01-11 17:35:41
Lists: sfpug

I'm very interested in a South Bay meeting, although I often have
conflicts with my kids' school meetings. (I intended to over to
Emeryville last night but had an unscheduled class meeting to attend
at our school.)

If I were available, I could probably host here at Apple in Cupertino
if there's interest.

Drew