Thanks Ludek!

From: "Philippe Lang" <philippe(dot)lang(at)attiksystem(dot)ch>
To: <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Thanks Ludek!
Date: 2005-12-20 16:23:49
Lists: pgsql-odbc
Ludek,

I'm amazed almost every day when I read how active you are, here in this
newsgroup, with the development of the ODBC driver. I'd like to thank you
for that. A stable PGSQL ODBC driver is the key for many of us here, doing
either VB or MS Access development (or anything else...) with Postgresql.

Although I haven't had a lot of problems with the driver in the past (I'm
doing mostly everything in PLPGSQL), I always had the idea that the driver
was good client side, but not rock-solid enough for the server side. I guess
this should be wrong in a near future, thanks to you.

Thanks again to you, and Mery Christmas to all,

Philippe Lang

pgsql-odbc by date

Next:From: meDate: 2005-12-20 16:54:48