Re: Driver maintenance continuation

From: "Philippe Lang" <philippe(dot)lang(at)attiksystem(dot)ch>
To: <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Driver maintenance continuation
Date: 2005-03-29 17:57:19
Lists: pgsql-odbc
The driver history since Hiroshi left, more than one year ago I think,
shows clearly that a fresh rewrite was necessary. I'm really happy that
you took this decision. Thanks again Joshua. I'm not sure we can really
help in another way than beta testing, but who knows. Is there maybe
something we can do regarding internationalization?

Regards,

Philippe Lang