Re: ODBC SQLSetPos Delete problem

From: "Philippe Lang" <philippe(dot)lang(at)attiksystem(dot)ch>
To: <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: "Lothar Behrens" <lothar(dot)behrens(at)lollisoft(dot)de>
Subject: Re: ODBC SQLSetPos Delete problem
Date: 2004-09-15 07:05:00
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Lothar,

As a workaround, what about writing your code in plpgsql, and call the function from your Power++ Developer application? With this technique, your app will be faster, and you'll be protected from possible bugs in the driver. (Anyway I cannot say if what you experiment is a bug...)

I'm working like this with a MS Access front-end, and it works really fine. Code is centralized, so when you need updating it, it's easier...

Hope this helps,

Philippe