Re: @#$%^& Access and PostgreSQL

From: "Philippe Lang" <philippe(dot)lang(at)attiksystem(dot)ch>
To: "Roderick A(dot) Anderson" <raanders(at)acm(dot)org>, <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: @#$%^& Access and PostgreSQL
Date: 2004-06-15 14:59:44
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Hello,

Firstly, beleive me, Access linked to Postgresql through ODBC works really well. The driver works fine, I'm using it every day, several clients too.

How do you "query and fiddle with the data in Access"? You have to use a ***linked ODBC table***, and in this case, updates are transparent. You simply modify the data, and the updates are generated for you. Is that what you are trying to do?

Philippe