Access - ODBC - index strange bug

From: "Philippe Lang" <philippe(dot)lang(at)attiksystem(dot)ch>
To: <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Access - ODBC - index strange bug
Date: 2004-04-06 17:51:43
Lists: pgsql-odbc
Hello,

I experience a strange bug when inserting a row into a table in which I
have recently added a few indexes.
This table is linked to a MS Access database through ODBC (Latest known
snapshot from Hiroshi).

When I insert a row, the serial id and different other columns are
completely mixed up. Onscreen, the inserted line inherits some values
from past lines (that have similar values), even the primary key! Things
get back to normal when I do a complete requery of the table, all values
are correct, as they should always have been.

Everything works fine if I delete the indexes.

I made a try with PG 7.3.4 and 7.4.2, same problem.

I have tried playing with the driver options, especially the one related
to indexes, without success.

Did anyone have the same problem already?

pgsql-odbc by date

Next:From: Philippe LangDate: 2004-04-07 06:39:48