MS Access Linked Table

From: "Philippe Lang" <philippe(dot)lang(at)attiksystem(dot)ch>
To: <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: MS Access Linked Table
Date: 2004-03-30 12:41:51
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Hello,

I'm using this tip from Microsoft

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;208295

... in order to refresh linked ODBC tables to Postgresql. Unfortunately,
I have to quit MS Access each time after a refresh if I want to have the
correct permissions on the tables. I couldn't find a way to force Access
to disconnect and reconnect its ODBC linked tables programmatically.

Does anyone know how to do that maybe?

Philippe