Re: No Current Record

From: "Philippe Lang" <philippe(dot)lang(at)attiksystem(dot)ch>
To: "Guy Steven" <guy(at)wanakalaw(dot)co(dot)nz>, <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: No Current Record
Date: 2004-01-15 16:13:28
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Hello,

I have also experienced similar odd things like that with linked tables and access. Not exactly like in you description, but for me, deleting all linked tables, and relinking them works fine. This is apparently not the same as using the tool from the Option Menu ("Gestionnaire Tables liées" in French), that works fine when you have added a column, though.

I have problems like that when I move an Access database from my computer, linked to a development database, to another, linked to an identical (but separate) production database.

I don't know exactly what Access permanently stores in a linked table connection. Does anyone know?

Philippe Lang