New docs

From: "Magnus Hagander" <mha(at)sollentuna(dot)net>
To: <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: New docs
Date: 2006-10-17 07:50:06
Lists: pgsql-www
I have loaded up all the new docs for the new point-releases in the db.
Website will update on next docs run - or maybe I'll kick-start one now.

For those who do it, there is now a script called "load_docs.sh" in cvs
used to load the docs even easier and faster than before. It's also set
up to run from roots homedir on borg (for some reason, it was
significantly faster to run it from borg than from wwwmaster last I
checked, so I keep running it there)

//Magnus

pgsql-www by date

Next:From: Josh BerkusDate: 2006-10-17 16:14:56