Re: fundraising@postgresql.org

From: "Magnus Hagander" <mha(at)sollentuna(dot)net>
To: <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>, "Marc G(dot)Fournier" <scrappy(at)hub(dot)org>
Cc: <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: fundraising@postgresql.org
Date: 2006-03-28 07:12:12
Lists: pgsql-www

> Folks,
>
> Well, thepostgresqlfoundation.com (run by Greg) server just
> died. We
> could spend some time recreating it, but it doesn't seem worthwhile.

Does the foundation exist at all? ;-) Or should we just let it die
quietly? I got the impression it was the second?

> What do people think would make more sense ... a funds(at)postgresql(dot)org
> e-mail list, or a pgfoundry project? I'm leaning towards pgfoundry
> project, myself ...

I'd say @postgresql.org, just to disagree with your. Or rather, because
it shuold be clearly shown that it's a part of the core project and not
some addon - I assume this is for ppl who want to ask question about
whom to give all their money etc?

//Magnus