Re: Building PostgreSQL 8.1.3 on Windows and MinGW

From: "Magnus Hagander" <mha(at)sollentuna(dot)net>
To: "Simon Dale" <sdale(at)rm(dot)com>, <pgsql-ports(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Building PostgreSQL 8.1.3 on Windows and MinGW
Date: 2006-03-24 09:07:08
Lists: pgsql-ports
> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to build PostgreSQL on Windows XP SP2 with MinGW
> but keep getting the same error in this post:
>
> http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-ports/2005-06/msg00031.php
>
> I was wondering if there ever was an answer about how to
> build PostgreSQL on Windows?

Looks like either your sh, egrep or awk is broken in yuor msys
installation. Basically, your msys is broken ;-) If you have cygwin
installed, it could be conflicts between msys and cygwin parts. Make
sure you get everything that refers to cygwin out of your path before
starting msys.

//Magnus

pgsql-ports by date

Next:From: VOGLOZIN W. AmenelDate: 2006-03-27 07:43:55