Contrib Makefiles

From: "Magnus Hagander" <mha(at)sollentuna(dot)net>
To: <pgsql-patches(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Contrib Makefiles
Date: 2006-10-18 20:56:00
Lists: pgsql-hackers pgsql-patches

A couple of the Makefiles in contrib don't define OBJS= as standard,
instead they define SRCS= and then a makefile rule for OBJS= that does a
replacement on that.

Is there any actual reason for that? If not, could the attached patch
please be applied to make them all look the same. I'm working on getting
the vcbuild stuff to properly build the contrib modules, and it would be
a whole lot easier if they all looked the same :)

(patch not actually tested on this box because I don't have msys
working, but it makes them look like the other ones..)

//Magnus

Attachment Content-Type Size
contrib_makefile.diff application/octet-stream 2.8 KB