Re: Status of funds.postgresql.org?

From: "Magnus Hagander" <mha(at)sollentuna(dot)net>
To: "Andrew Sullivan" <ajs(at)crankycanuck(dot)ca>, <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Status of funds.postgresql.org?
Date: 2006-09-16 10:55:31
Lists: pgsql-www

As some of you know, I've been out of the country and thus not answering
all the emails in a thread. Which may be a good thing, really :-P

Anyway. Going to answer the factual questions only, don't want to
re-iterate the debate you've had already. Just facts for future
situations.

> > I don't see how that's a specific CMS feature either. BTW,
> we do have
> > a working survey system on the website now, which does
> pretty much that.
> > It's not really use dbecause nobody posts new surveys, but it works.
>
> The voting for the fundraising group needs to be
> authenticated. Can the current system do that?

Today, no. Less than 10 minutes work to make it do it though, since we
already have an authentication framework that just needs to be enabled.

Related question (ok, so I don't just have aswers, so sue me): Will the
funds CMS integrate with the existing authentication system, or will
users be required to sign up for more than one account?

//Magnus